Job Title: Program Specialist
Job Category: Regular, Full-Time
The Program Specialist will report to, and work closely with the Program Manager to plan and deliver CelebrateMercy’s online webinars and courses.
- • Assist in developing a yearly schedule for all online programs
- • Assist in managing a task list for each program
- • Coordinate with other functional teams to ensure a successful planning of all programs: marketing, website development, donors relations.
- • Communicate with speakers, programs attendees, and all stakeholders
- • Assist in executing all programs logistics
- • Assist in hosting programs
- • Assist in managing livestreams on various platforms
- • Manage videos posting and updates
- • Work, and communicate proactively and consistently with other teams to ensure successful delivery of all programs
- • Assist in collecting and analyzing programs data & surveys
- • Assist in developing plans to improve future programs
- • Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- • Project Management a plus
- • Working experience at a Muslim non profit organization, a plus
- • Strong public speaking skills
- • Ability to travel once or twice a year for in-person team meetings
- • Willingness to potentially work long hours during events, which take place in evenings and/or on weekends
- • Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English
- • Working experience hosting online programs a plus
- • Working experience with HTML coding a plus
- • Ability to work in high paced environments, and produce high quality work with tight deadlines
- • Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- • Ability to work and collaborate effectively with remote teams
- • Tech Savvy, and ability to self-train on new software & programs
- • Strong spreadsheet skills
- • Strong attention to detail
- • Excellent problem-solving skills
- • Strong sense of ownership of work, and strong ability to follow through on commitments
- • Knowledge or interest in the Prophet Muhammad’s life and character
- • Knowledge of Islam and Muslims in North America
- • Compensation commensurate with experience, and with organization’s growth, with a salary range of $35k-$65k
- • Additional commissions / bonuses may be provided based on individual and organization performance.
- • Healthcare insurance provided
- • Paid maternity and paternity leave provided
- • Full-time position: 40 hours a week, with possibility to work paid overtime.
CelebrateMercy is a U.S. based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that teaches about the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ’s life and character – to Muslims and the general public. We do this through short films, online campaigns, traveling conferences, and webinars that feature world-renowned speakers and scholars on Islam.
To learn more about CelebrateMercy, click here.
To apply for any position, click here.
To see all open positions, click here.
If you have any questions about jobs at CelebrateMercy, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org