Job Title: Program Manager
Job Category: Regular, Full-Time
The Program Manager will report to the Executive Director, and will be responsible for CelebrateMercy’s online webinars and courses, including planning, execution, and process improvement.
- • Develop a yearly schedule for all online programs
- • Develop a detailed budget, and a task list for the programs team with deadlines and key deliverables for each program
- • Plan and manage staffing & trainings for each program
- • Assign tasks to team members, and follow-up on deliverables
- • Plan all program logistics, including registrations, booking speakers, course material, etc
- • Coordinate with other functional teams to ensure a successful delivery of the programs: marketing, website development, donors relations.
- • Manage and communicate effectively with speakers, program attendees, and all stakeholders
- • Remain within budget with all costs
- • Prepare webinar / course material & slides
- • Host programs, and engage audience, whether adults or kids
- • Manage livestreams on various platforms
- • Manage videos posting and updates
- • Work, and communicate proactively and consistently with other teams to ensure successful delivery of all programs
- • Collect and analyze programs data & surveys
- • Develop data analysis reports and financial reports
- • Regularly provide management with programs results and evaluations
- • Develop plans to improve future programs
- • Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- • Working experience in Project Management
- • People management experience, a plus
- • Working experience at a Muslim non profit organization, a plus
- • Ability to travel once or twice a year for in-person team meetings
- • Willingness to potentially work long hours during events, some of which take place in evenings and/or on weekends
- • Strong public speaking skills
- • Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English
- • Working experience hosting online programs a plus
- • Working experience with HTML coding a plus
- • Ability to work in high paced environments, and produce high quality work with tight deadlines
- • Ability to work and collaborate effectively with remote teams
- • Tech Savvy, and ability to self-train on new software & programs
- • Strong spreadsheet skills
- • Strong attention to detail
- • Excellent problem-solving skills
- • Strong sense of ownership of work, and strong ability to follow through on commitments
- • Knowledge or interest in the Prophet Muhammad’s life and character
- • Knowledge of Islam and Muslims in North America
- • Compensation commensurate with experience, and with organization’s growth, with a salary range of $50k-$90k
- • Additional commissions / bonuses may be provided based on individual and organization performance.
- • Healthcare insurance provided
- • Paid maternity and paternity leave provided
- • Full-time position: 40 hours a week, with possibility to work paid overtime.
CelebrateMercy is a U.S. based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that teaches about the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ’s life and character – to Muslims and the general public. We do this through short films, online campaigns, traveling conferences, and webinars that feature world-renowned speakers and scholars on Islam.
To learn more about CelebrateMercy, click here.
To apply for any position, click here.
To see all open positions, click here.
If you have any questions about jobs at CelebrateMercy, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org