Job Title: Marketing & Creative Director
Job Category: Regular, Full-Time
The Marketing & Creative Director will report to the Executive Director, and will be responsible for CelebrateMercy’s marketing and communication strategies across all its platforms and programs, as well as its overall branding.
- CelebrateMercy Marketing Strategy
- • Build and execute a strategy to improve CelebrateMercy’s social media presence, and to ensure consistent branding across all its programs and platforms.
- Programs Marketing Planning & Execution
- • Develop and execute specific marketing plans for each CelebrateMercy program, including digital, social media, and text marketing
- • Plan and manage staffing & trainings for each program
- • Develop a detailed budget, and a task list for the marketing team with deadlines and key deliverables for each program
- • Work, and communicate proactively and consistently with other teams to ensure successful delivery of all programs
Coordinate marketing efforts across all programs to ensure consistency of message
- • Manage all Graphic Design creations for CelebrateMercy; this includes creating flyers, or reviewing flyers designed by an agency, or another team member
- • Write and/or edit all CelebrateMercy’s communication emails
- • Write and/or edit all CelebrateMercy’s messages for social media marketing
- • Curate content for regular social media posts
- • Manage all CelebrateMercy’s social media accounts, including ads
- • Keep the CelebrateMercy website and social media pages up to date
- • Manage email marketing campaigns and contacts lists
- • Regularly provide management with reports on marketing strategy and marketing activities
- • Develop plans to improve future marketing activities
- • Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- • 3 years+ of relevant experience in Marketing
- • People management experience, a plus
- • Strong project management skills
- • Strong understanding of digital marketing, social media marketing and platforms
- • Working exprience at a Muslim non profit organization, a plus
- • Excellent writing skills in English, including writing and editing marketing copy
- • Work experience with HTML coding, a plus
- • Passionate about making data-driven decisions
- • Ability to work in high paced environments, and produce high quality work with tight deadlines
- • Ability to work and collaborate effectively with remote teams
- • Ability to self-train on new software & programs
- • Ability to travel once or twice a year for in-person team meetings
- • Strong spreadsheet skills
- • Strong attention to detail
- • Excellent problem-solving skills
- • Strong sense of ownership of work, and strong ability to follow through on commitments
- • Knowledge or interest in the Prophet Muhammad’s life and character
- • Knowledge of Islam and Muslims in North America
- • Compensation commensurate with experience, and with organization’s growth, with a salary range of $50k-$90k
- • Additional commissions / bonuses may be provided based on individual and organization performance.
- • Healthcare insurance provided
- • Paid maternity and paternity leave provided
- • Full-time position: 40 hours a week, with possibility to work paid overtime.
CelebrateMercy is a U.S. based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that teaches about the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ’s life and character – to Muslims and the general public. We do this through short films, online campaigns, traveling conferences, and webinars that feature world-renowned speakers and scholars on Islam.
To learn more about CelebrateMercy, click here.
To apply for any position, click here.
To see all open positions, click here.
If you have any questions about jobs at CelebrateMercy, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org